Settlement Forms to be filled by the retiring Railway Servant
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (BHARAT SARKAR)
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (RAIL MANTRALAYA)
New Delhi, dated : 12.11.2018
All Zonal Railways/Production Units.
(As per mailing list)
Sub : Settlement Forms to be filled by the retiring Railway servant.
During the interaction of Board (MS) with the pensioners, the issue of simplification of the settlement forms was raised.
2. The said issue has been examined by Board(MS & FC) in the light of the various forms contained in the Railway Services(Pension) Rules, 1993, which were amended with the approval of the Ministry of Law & Justice vide Board’s letter No.2015/F(E)III/1(1)/4 dated 17.06.2016, on the basis of corresponding amendments made by the Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare (DOP&PW) in the CCS(Pension) Rules, 1972 and also the other forms being used in some Railways and Railway Board.
3. It has been felt by the Board that simplified forms should be uniformly used across all the Railways/PUs.
4. Accordingly, simplified settlement forms required to be filled by the retiring railway employees are enclosed herewith for compliance. Other forms required to be filled by the Head of Office and the Accounts Officer will remain the same as contained in the updated Railway Services(Pension) Rules, 1993 available on the website of the Ministry of Railways.
5. PCPO & PFA of the Zonal Railways/PUs would be directly responsible to ensure compliance of the aforesaid instructions.
6. Non-compliance of the said instruction would be viewed seriously by the Board.
7. Please Acknowledge receipt.
List of Application attached in this order
- Application form for payment of pension & other retirement benefits to the railway employees
- Application form for Declaration for Non accepting commercial employment
- Application form for Declaration for Non receipt of Pensionary Benefits
- Application form for Details of family members
- Application form for Letter of authority undertaking for drawal of pension through Public sector bank with permanent address & mode of payment
- Application form for Payee’s letter of authority
Source : AIRF