Modernisation of ESIC Hospitals
Modernization of ESIC Hospitals is a continuous process and is being carried out in all ESIC Hospitals. Under its reform agenda ESIC 2.0, ESIC has taken a number of reform initiatives to modernize and improve the condition of Employees’ State Insurance (ESI) hospitals, which are to be implemented throughout the country. The details are as under:
- To make available electronic health records of patients.
- Up-gradation of dispensaries to 6 bedded hospitals.
- Day wise change of hospitals bed sheets.
- 24×7 medical helpline
- Evening OPD for senior Citizen & differently abled patients.
- Cancer detection/ treatment facilities.
- Cardiology treatment facilities.
- Dialysis facilities.
- OPD registration through mobile phones.
- Behavioural training to the staff.
- May I help you’ facility for Patients/Attendants.
- Feedback system for indoor patients.
- Proper attractive signage.
- Complete immunization facilities.
- Facility of Yoga.
- Telemedicine facilities.
- Ayush facilities.
This information was given by Shri Bandaru Dattatreya, the Minister of State (IC) for Labour and Employment, in written reply to a question in Rajya Sabha today.