Campaign Programme Schedule for One Day Strike on 15th Feb 2017
2017 FEBRUARY 15th ONE DAY STRIKE
CAMPAIGN PROGRAMME OF NATIONAL SECRETARIAT MEMBERS OF CONFEDERATION OF CENTRAL GOVT. EMPLOYEES & WORKERS
|5.||Delhi||All Important Centres in Delhi||–||President, Secretary General and all other available National Secretariat Members in Delhi.|
Ashok Kumar Kanojia.
|8.||Himachal Pradesh||Shimla||12-01-2017||Virendra Tiwari
|9.||Jammu & Kashmir||–||–||–|
|12-01-2017 to 14-01-2017||R .N. Parashar
K. V. Jayaraj
Nilesh D. Nasare
|07-02-2017 to 10-02-2017||M.S.Raja
Panduraga Rao. Pl
Subhash Chandra Pandey
1. All National Secretariat Members.
2. All Affiliated Organisations
3. General Secretaries of all C-O-Cs.
1. Please see the above campaign programme. All C-O-Cs are requested to take necessary action to arrange the meetings with maximum participation of employees. All Affiliated organisations should give instructions to their local units to ensure maximum participation of their members in the meeting. If the date mentioned is not convenient C-O-Cs can change the date in consultation with the National Secretariat Members allotted to their place. Phone numbers of all National Secretariat members are published below. Leaders allotted to each place should also contact each other.
2. In addition to the above, separate campaign programme should be conducted by each affiliated organisations without fail. C-O-Cs should also conduct intensive campaign covering all the important centres in their states. This is most important.
3. Serve Strike Notice on 28th December, 2016:
All affiliated organisations are once again requested to serve the strike notice on28th December-2016 to their Head of the Departments. Copy of the strike notice should be served to all lower authorities after conducting mass demonstrations.
4. If any organisation could not serve strike notice to their Head of the Departments on 28th December, 2016, it should be served on any date before 15th January 2017.
Confederation of Central Govt. Employees & Workers,
Source : Confederation